SuiteSIP (SIP/VoIP Trunking) for Hotels
Lower Cost, Improved Reliability
SuiteSIP connects your hotel’s PBX via the internet to deliver voice service more cost-effectively than using legacy PRI and T1 services. SuiteSIP is created BY hoteliers, FOR hoteliers. Phonesuite was founded by a hotelier and is the undisputed leader in hospitality telecommunications.
SuiteSIP from Phonesuite Direct is being leveraged by hundreds of hotels in North America, reducing Opex costs while simultaneously future-proofing their infrastructure
Increase uptime & lower your costs. SuiteSIP by Phonesuite Direct – it’s all UPSIDE.
Approved by All Major Brands
- Flexible – SuiteSIP service can be leveraged by all hotels regardless of PBX make and model.
- Scalable – SuiteSIP includes unlimited talk paths, so your property always has the service it needs.
- Managed – Our 24×7 NOC monitors your service proactively, day and night.
- Failover – Optional LTE failover ensures that even if your internet is down, your voice service doesn’t miss a beat.
- Future-Proof – SuiteSIP can easily be transitioned to one of our Hosted Voiceware PBX solutions when it is time for a new PBX.
For hotels, by hoteliers
SuiteSIP makes it easy to modernize your hotel’s communications while minimizing your monthly expenses.
- Reliability and Failover – Legacy Reliability with auto-restore and LTE failover (optional)
- Flexible & Future-Proof – Cloud auto-attendant and easy migration to hosted Voiceware PBX solution options available.
- Backward Compatible – supports all PBX models including those from Mitel, Hitachi, NEC, Nortel & Avaya
- Lower Phone Bills – Cut your monthly phone bills by as much as 70% by switching to SuiteSIP
Nothing “Plain” about it
Phonesuite Direct’s SuiteSIP IP POTS service has undergone a significant amount of R&D to ensure that the resulting service doesn’t
- Fully engineered, meets all life safety requirements
- IP POTS that rival the reliability and functionality of a REAL “POTS” line
- We work in concert with your life safety and legacy PBX vendors to ensure each line works as expected
Keep Your Guests and Staff Safe
Recently passed laws require 911 all hotel phones be able to dial 911 and that the “dispatchable location”, down to the guest-room number or specific location, be communicated to public safety providers or “PSAP’s” to enable emergency response services.
- SuiteSIP’s E911 makes it easy to comply
- Kari’s Law – Effective February 16, 2020
- RAY BAUM’s Act – Effective January 6, 2021
SuiteSIP from Phonesuite Direct is being leveraged by hundreds of hotels in North America, reducing Opex costs while simultaneously future-proofing their infrastructure. The numbers below reflect the savings experienced by one of our recent clients:
- 10 Properties
- 172 Rooms on Average
- 4 “POTS” Lines Each
- Savings with SuiteSIP: $60,000 per year!