Hosted PBX [Voiceware Cloud]
Cloud Hosted PBX with all the Features
A hosted Voiceware PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is accessible over a network in the cloud. Because it’s cloud-based, access to this communications solution happens entirely over the internet, cutting down on hardware and software costs. A hosted PBX is managed off-site, practically eliminating expensive infrastructure, software, and training.
Phonesuite’s Voiceware PBX is made by hoteliers for hoteliers, has been deployed in over 6500 properties, and is installed and supported by Phonesuite Direct’s team of experts who understand the unique requirements of hotels and their guest better than anyone.
Approved by All Major Brands
Hosted Voiceware Features
Hospitality VoIP PBX
- Call Accounting
- PMS Integration
- Full Hospitality Feature Set
- Fully Redundant Data-Center
Get your head in the cloud!
- Affordable startup and operational costs & support and service offered by Phonesuite Direct’s team of experts.
- Expanded communications capabilities and Increased scalability with software hosted in Phonesuite Direct’s state-of-the-art data center.
- Greater ability to handle shifting calling patterns and built-in redundancies like failover, interconnected data centers, your guests keep on talking.
For Your Guests
Hospitality Features to keep your guests talking and connected during their stay at your property
- Unlimited Wakeup calls and voice mail prompts are delivered in the guest’s native language with options including daily, weekend only, weekday only.
- Wakeup message can include weather forecast, snooze option, or transfer to room service options.
- As extensive a guest information voice tree system as you can imagine and check-out from room phone option (requires PMS with remote check-out interface enabled).
For Your Staff
- Enterprise-level features for your administrative and front desk staff to keep your business connected and your staff productive.
- Ability to run full-featured SIP phones from a variety of manufacturers, including softphones and mobile apps. You stay connected anytime, anywhere. No longer tied to a desk or phone!
- Extensive find me-follow me” capabilities; you and your staff never miss that important phone call with voice mail to email forwarding.
- Built-In automatic call distribution and call flow management and the ability to handle multiple calls simultaneously.
- Unlimited call/staff groupings, ring groups, and role-based queues, and automated or on-demand staff call recording.